Bare with me here, not only is there going to be a March In Review but I will also have a Quarterly Review and Goals for next quarter. And all after April already started. Such is life. I’m meeting my goal of recording my life so I’ll take it easy on being exactly on time with these things. Bigger fish to fry currently and what not.
March, oh March. You were beautiful and magically as I love my birthday month to be. So many feelings, mostly really good, some “what in the heck am I going to do.” Okay, fine, a lot of the latter as well. Great memories though, and some space for growth.
– 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vanderkam (2nd reading)
– The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
– Escape from Cubicle Nation by Pamela Slim (welll… I finally finished the last chapter)
– A couple chapters from I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
– The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
– Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist
– Show Your Work by Austin Kleon
My favorites of those listed above:
– 168 Hours
– The Power of Habit
– Show Your Work
– Pretty Little Liars /// ughhh Season Finale how you get me every time!
– Friday Night Lights /// I watched maybe one Episode
– DIVERGENT /// I liked it a lot. I can see how the hardcore book fans would have some problems but I still loved this movie. Love. Four, good lord.
– The Grand Hotel Budapest /// Wes Anderson never disappoints. I didn’t know it was one of his walking in but as soon as it started I knew, and it felt like home.
Tried new things:
– Aerial yoga
– Yoga 101 at Black Sheep in Oceanside
– Had almond butter for the first time
Dan and I adventured to:
– Palm Springs!
– Calico Ghost Town
– Pioneer Town
– Elfin Forrest
– Bayside and Four Year Strong show at House of Blues
I treated myself to:
– Palm Springs birthday trip
– some other things I’m sure
March was a pretty magical month. I’m
hoping working on making April even better.